Our Property Investment Services
Finding your dream apartment is difficult in a dense city like Chicago, where so many people are interested in real estate investing and apartment building investing. Look to apartment leasing agency Mo2 Properties, a boutique property management company, to help you sort through listings and find the best apartment rental for your needs. We’ll help you create a rental property investment strategy.
Below, learn where we rent properties and what sets Mo2 Properties apart from other Chicago apartment rental services.
Why Choose Our Real Estate Investment Services?
Mo2 Properties isn’t just another Chicago apartment rental company. In fact, in 2018, we made reputable directory site Expertise’s list of the top 20 property management companies in Chicago. What sets our apartment leasing company apart from the others is our:
- Professionalism: Our employees keep up to date with neighborhood trends and the real estate market to better serve clients like you.
- Efficiency: Speed matters in real estate, so we do our best to be timely and responsive when working with renters.
- Customer service skills: Our employees are courteous and responsive when any need arises.
- Full service: Our full suite of services includes property management, leasing and investing in rental properties.
- Local expertise: We take our role as experts on Chicago’s busy real estate market seriously.
The benefits only get better once you move into an Mo2 Properties building. Pets are welcome at 95 percent of our properties.
All renters enjoy discounts at neighborhood small businesses, a low move-in fee instead of a hefty security deposit, and a great apartment in a cool neighborhood without the inflated fees usually associated with luxury apartments in Chicago. Finally, to show our thanks for joining our luxury apartment community, we offer all tenants $250 in rent credit for every friend they refer who signs an apartment lease.
Apartments for Lease in Top Desired Neighborhoods
We rent apartments in:
- Andersonville, a hub for art, antiques and LGBTQ
- Bucktown and Wicker Park, where you’ll find elevated trails, coffee shops and nightlife
- Lakeview and Wrigleyville, where lakeside recreation beckons as do popular shops and restaurants
- Lincoln Square, which lures creative businesses, ethnic restaurants and young professionals
- Logan Square, home to breweries, art galleries and elevated trails
- Noble Square and West Town, a vibrant hot spot with vintage architecture
- Old Town, an entertainment hub with easy downtown access
- River West, a tranquil neighborhood with stunning loft conversions
- Roscoe Village, a charming walkable neighborhood with trendy restaurants
- Ukrainian Village, where old-world charm meets modern buzz
- West Loop, home to some of the best bites in town
While each of these neighborhoods has a slightly different vibe, they all offer many qualities that appeal to Chicago renters — including a vibrant community and a wide selection of amenities. Whether you prefer a place that’s in the heart of it all or want a quiet oasis, we know you’ll find an apartment you love when viewing our available properties. Since we’re always searching for new opportunities for our tenant community, our portfolio is expanding to better serve the Chicago rental market.
Property investment in Chicago can be competitive, so if you’re interested in living in a great apartment in any of these neighborhoods, don’t delay. Check out open listings before they’re gone. For more information, reach out to us today!